If you are wondering if fiberglass is a good choice for your replacement windows, consider this: boats, bridges, car and truck components are just a few examples of products built from this high performance material. No other material is as strong, as durable, as weather resistant, or as long lasting with lower maintenance as fiberglass.
Made from thin glass fibers bonded with specially engineered resins, fiberglass is the strongest material available for windows and doors.
In fact, fiberglass is your only choice for windows and doors that last a lifetime:
- 8x stronger than vinyl
- 3.5x stronger than vinyl/wood composite
- 3x stronger than wood
- Has an almost zero thermal expansion rate
- Energy efficient
- Performs under extreme heat and cold temperatures
- Does not absorb moisture
- Never needs sanding, painting, or staining
- Won’t warp, rot, corrode, dent, or rust
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Has tighter seals and greater protection against
weather and wear than any other material